We are a rapidly growing travel company, specialised in selling unique, bespoke holidays to Australia and New Zealand. Our head office is based in Zeist, The Netherlands. We also have 8 offices in Germany and also have an office in London.
We are looking for a highly ambitious and motivated Sales Travel Specialist to help us expand into the UK market by converting qualified sales leads into paying customers. You’ll become a product specialist, prospecting and identifying opportunities, reaching out to potential clients and booking meetings. You’ll drive business growth by understanding the needs of prospective clients and providing them with the best possible holiday to Australia and New Zealand.
About the company
We sell personalised, tailor-made holidays to Australia and New Zealand. Having developed a network of over 1500 small scale accommodations and activities, we pride ourselves in being able to personalise holidays to such an extent, that you feel at home and welcome every time you visit one of our carefully selected accommodations.
- Selling bespoke holidays in the mid-to-high end range of the market
- Prospecting/ identifying sales opportunities
- Carry out basic level needs analysis on the phone to establish key areas of interest and obtain an understanding of the needs and wishes of the prospective client
- Develop and maintain a high level of understanding of our product portfolio
- Gain knowledge of the competitive landscape and use this to overcome objections and book high-quality meetings
- Keep the CRM system up to date with all details of prospects
- Contribute your own ideas to any part of the business. This is a small team and ideas are always welcome!
"You sell unique experiences and the company has a philosophy that I support. It is also great that you take a cool study trip Down Under, every year."Ben, Travel specialist
- Previous customer-sales experience required
- Strong communication and listening skills with an excellent telephone manner
- Exceptional time-management and multitasking skills
- Able to explain products and services to customers succinctly
- Be a proactive, motivated and a dynamic self-starter
- The ability to think outside the box and make suggestions that will help us improve our products, systems and processes
- Knowing the region (AU or NZ) is essential
- Long term commitment including a permanent resident status in the UK
What do we offer:
- Remuneration above industry standard
- An achievable bonus scheme
- Yearly travel to Australia and/or New Zealand (when we can travel again)
- Being part of a growing team in the UK, offering exciting career opportunities
Can’t wait to start?
Please send your CV and motivation to email@example.com
If you have any questions in regards to this position, please contact Janneke Hoff via firstname.lastname@example.org
We would love to discuss your dream journey